Party in a Box?

2:58 PM

I was turned onto this great website from a colleague of mine that is super cool. They have everything you need to execute modern and fun themes in a very chic way. Here are some of my favorites...


This zoo party is super cute for a children's party. I'm loving the little collapsible binoculars. You can even use them for a safari scavenger hunt!
A corset on a vase? YES please! How sexy does that look? It comes in a variety of ribbon colors as well. Me likey!



If you read this blog before you know how I loves me some zebra print!! Look at the zebra tray and cocktail mixer - these instantly take the cheez out of the bachelorette party.


Look at these cool disposable patterns on the plates? Green zebra napkins...sold!



Order up some sushi for this awesome Asian Affair!


You Might Also Like

0 comments